Wednesday 17 October 2012

Rose is my friend





Sooooo, I know it's very late in the day but here's my outfit for this evening! As I said earlier, I'm going round to a friends from Uni's for a cute sleepover:) I love this outfit!! The jeggings I bought the other day from River Island... I get discount but the ticket price is £35- absolute bargain!! Any of the 'Molly' jeggings from River Island are a favourite with me. They're so comfortable, a gorgeous fit and come in lots of different colours... totally recommend them!! I also have a grey pair that I bought a few months back- they have went in the sale but similar ones are available. The 'wine' colour is bang on trend this season too which makes me very happy... I've been seeing a lot of it around the shops! It's also very relevant as I'm planning on drinking lots of wine at girls night tonight :)
My top I LOVE... I bought it from New Look after my holiday to Kavos. Anyone who's been to Kavos must have visited the famous 'Rolling Stones' bar... it was our absolute favourite, we went every night of our 10 day holiday before hitting the clubs and totally loved it. It played all the best indie and rock songs and served the best 'Headfuckers' in Kavos! Totally recommend it to anyone going to Kavos... look out for when they give you a euro change and it has a little rolling stones sticker on!!

i love rolling stones!!
this will fuck your head
rolling stone euro!

Now I'm off to my friends house, I'll hopefully get a chance to blog tomorrow, but I've got a date with my boyfriend so I'll try squeeze it in! It might be a mobile blog :)
Night girls!

Thanks for reading!:)
twitter; emma_tweettweet
IG; empatterson92

8 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! saw them jeggings in river Island the other day, I love everything in river island and always spend a fortune in there your lucky working there to get discount lol how much discount is it heard it was like 50% off although I don't know if thats true or not lol.
    www.pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Yeh I always do haha! We get 30% but I get a free top and bottoms every few months for uniform ha :)
      Thanks for following!:)
      Emma xx

      Delete
  2. I love the top!! :) I followed you :) Hope you can follow back!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top. Love your blog! Now following, would love you to check out mine too. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    I am also running a vintage giveaway to win a scarf and gold chain necklace.

    ReplyDelete