Friday 26 October 2012

TIME TO GET FIT!

Soooo... I've decided that this Christmas I refuse to turn into the ultimate lard arse. Especially with it being my first Christmas with a boyfriend- and you know how often people gain weight when they get a boyfriend! Fortunately my boyfriend is a bit of a fitness freak with an amazing body so I have to compete!! 
This is also with the fact that a little over a month ago I actually quit smoking! Before I started smoking I LOVED chocolate, however when I actually did smoke, I didn't really crave chocolate. Now I've quit though, I want to eat chocolate ALL the time!!! To the point where I'm buying big bars and consuming them in one swoop!!
I've decided for the first time EVER to start doing squats. I'm starting off light with a set of 15 then a set of 20 every night- I don't want to destroy my legs so that I can't do them or else I'll fail!! I'm also going to start the 'press up challenge'. My dad has been doing this and has noticed amazing changes in his body... here's the link http://hundredpushups.com/week1.html it's quite confusing to explain but easy to read in the table!
I'm also going to be doing 200 sit ups each day.

I'll report back in a week and let you's know how I'm doing and if I'm ready to increase my sets!!

What are your work out secrets? :)

Thanks for reading :)
@emma_tweettweet
IG: empatterson92


3 comments:

  1. Well done on quitting smoking! My boyfriend is a fitness freak too... and I've just eated a giant bar of chocolate all to myself, oooops xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! I feel so much better for it, not standing shivering in the snow and rain for a few puffs is something I am definitely looking forward to!
      I do it all the time!! Just stepped on the scaled and realised I've gained half a stone has somewhat put me off though :( xxx

      Delete
  2. i put on 3 stone when i got with my boyfriend a year ago! i really lack motivation to do exercise and go to the gym. Even the fact i pay for it every month still isn't motivating me to go lol
    I think i might start doing sit ups every night too, it doesn't take as much effort as going to the gym lol
    Looking forward to seeing how you get on :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete