Tuesday 16 October 2012

Editing my blog

sad :(
Sooooo, as you can see from my photo, I've got my pet lip on! WOW. I forgot how hard playing with HTML is! I think the last time I used HTML was about six years ago when I had a Piczo website! I'm still making tweaks and learning how to make it look better- it certainly doesn't look up to standard yet! This is me being very sad because of HTML!


The quote I've put at the top is by one of the most beautiful women in the world! I love her. I love old movies and Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favourite. Also, I love the quote in general, at the end of the day if there's a will, there's a will! It's a bit reflective on how I'm feeling about damn HTML right now! ;)
I know this is only my second post but I'm already loving posting exactly what I'm thinking... so this is why people blog!!! I wish I'd discovered blogging sooner!
favourite

Today I had a bit of a pointless day at uni. One of my module lecturers is a bit of a crazy and just seems to waffle on about absolutely nothing relevant to my degree so I took the time to IG two pics I took this morning for my daily #outfitpost I'm sporting a few trends here! A casual brown bat wing top, SHORT shorts, print, wetlook leggings AND I threw on my Converse. This is quite a casual look for me but I enjoyed it! A few of the girls at uni said I looked 'ghetto' with me having the front of my hair scraped back! I actually copied the style off Kim Kardashian on one of the recent 'Keeping Up' episodes!
ass?

parka- river island
top- primark
necklace- river island
shorts- river island
leggings- river island
bag- oasis
shoes- converse (although you can't see them)

Thanks for taking the time to read this post!:)
twitter- emma_tweettweet
IG- empatterson92

2 comments:

  1. Your gorgeousss! I used to have a piczo too haha! Feel soooo old!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so cute :)xx

    ReplyDelete